Library reflection – term one

Hello world,

My favourite genre of book to read is historical fiction books because I enjoy reading about things that are fiction and I enjoy reading about things that happened in the past. A story that I would recommend from this genre is  ‘When we were Warriors’ by Emma Carroll. I recommend this book because It sucks you in from the first sentence and after that you don’t want to stop reading.

The book chat book that I am reading at the moment finding serendipity by Angelica Banks. I feel that Tuesday (the main character) isn’t very shocked that her mum is stuck in this magical place we’re writers go and I think that Tuesday must love her mum and be very determined to go looking for her with only her dog Baxterr.

So far Tuesday has found that her Mum (Serendipity Smith a very famous writer) wasn’t in her office and then in the night she went and explored her mothers  office, Tuesday then found a silver string and started to typ on the typwriter. She gets lifted into the air and enters a mysterious world were she meets a writer called Blake and he takes her to a library we’re she meets a Liberian. The Liberian tells her stuff about we’re she is and how to do stuff. But then Tuesday runs away to her mothers world were she meets the characters in her mothers books. Now she is on an adventure to find her Mum with her favourite character from her mum’s books Vivienne Small.

One thought on “Library reflection – term one”

1. Hi Georgia,

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I also love historical fiction because I love learning about different time periods from history and different cultures.

Some blog challenges for you … can you delete the ‘sample’ post and page? Can you remove the emojis from your blog title?

Keep up the great. blogging!

Miss Davidson.